Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Re-Crafting


To day we practiced re-fracting a piece of writing.The first paragraph belongs to Aldora and the second is mine.

Today we practiced re-crafting a piece of writing. The first paragraph belongs to Aldora and the second belongs to Jordenne and mine.

“Cross country, Cross country” is the worst event ever. I would never dream about cross country. Today is cross country and I am not feeling good. But I  just want to support my team TE ARAWA.  “GO TE ARAWA” I said quietly to myself.

Jordenne and Mao's
“Cross country”! This is the worst event ever!!! Why would I dream about this? I know I will just have to do it anyway,and try not to come last

2 comments:

Te Puawaitanga said...

WOW!!!! Mao you have good sentence beginnings and great topic words too. It looks different to aldora writing. Keep up the great work.

Rave MM said...

WOW! Mao,
That was a very interesting story. It was very creative.

Well Done! And keep up the Good Work!!

Post a Comment