Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Farewell Mrs Verry

 At assembly we farewelled Mrs Verry. It was the time to CRY. But I was not going to. Then tears dripped down my face and I wiped it straight away so that no one could see me crying. The other funny thing was that Mr Burt had a yellow wig and it was really funny. As Mr Burt was talking he said to us to call Mrs Verry SUPERGRAN. Mrs Verry laughed .

The next thing was the Pounamu group they performed a dance for Mrs Verry it was so CUTE. They all danced and stomped around. The next performance was the Samoan group. It was nice when they danced. The song they were dancing to was a nice. calming song and a sort of fast song.

Taking photos with Mrs Verry was nice, when I was hugging her.Mrs Verry. Is the QUEEN OF BLING because when she came to school she always wore bracelets and necklaces
that were silver gold pink and all sorts of colors.

Thanks Mrs Verry for being  a lovely teacher here at Point England School. We  love you and we miss you. God bless you and your family!!!

3 comments:

Khushbu Patel said...

Dear Mao,

My name is Khushbu Patel, and I live in Mobile, Alabama, U.S.A. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading about your assembly and watching the dances. Also, I really liked the way you described how you felt about Mrs. Verry. You communicated your feelings well. From reading your post, I can say that we have a lot in common. First off, I felt the same way when I had to leave my 11th and 12th grade science teacher when I was leaving to go to college. I almost started crying as I remembered all of the times that she had cared for me and encouraged me in school. Secondly, just like Mrs. Verry, who wore different, colorful jewelry everyday, my fifth grade teacher, when I used to be in school, wore different pairs of sandals and flip flops. It seemed to me that she had a couple of closets full of them! She was a great teacher like Mrs. Verry. Some teachers are so memorable!

Sincerely,
Khushbu

Rave said...

Hi Mao,
I really enjoyed your story about Mrs Verry, I think it is very interesting and enjoyable read. It good how your writing is getting better and better. Well done and Keep up the good work.

Rave said...

WOW! Mao,
I really enjoyed your story about Mrs Verry. I really loved the videos. Well Done! and Keep Up the Good Work!!

By Rave in Room 14

Post a Comment