Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Missing Ball

On a cloudy lunch break at school my friends and I played touch on the court because the fields were too muddy to be played on.


First we split ourselves into two groups of five  in each team.

Then my team kicked off, once we kicked the ball into the air, the ball went flying in the air and dropped over into the kindergarten sand area.

After that my friends and I panicked and tried asking the pre school teachers if they can throw the ball over back to us. But none of them could hear us. So we tried and tried but still couldn't get anyones attention. By then we just walked away and left the ball there cause the raining bell went, so my friends and I rushed to class.

When we got to class my friends and I looked at eachother and smiled. We thought about what we were going to play with next week because our ball was missing and no one could find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment