Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Camp



Also our Concert is tonight it is when we perform  as a group on stage this is our practice. 

Camp started on Wednesday the 13 of march the first thing that the girls did was Master Chef we baked some yummy cookies for after noon tea we made chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cookies they were YUM!

The other thing we did was Kayaking it was hard and sort of easy I nearly fell out of the kayak because    
i was not paddling properly after we did kayaking we had a swim kayaking was fun.

Finally we got to do Top Town it was fun we went threw and obstical course it was a bit hard but my team got threw it and the sad thing about it was that my team lost but that's OK because Champions Never Give Up and Never Say Never.



2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi Mao,

I really like your story and how you said at the end, Champions Never Give Up and Never Say Never. That cool did you enjoy camp? keep up the cool work!

Hannah

Asena said...

Hi Mao,

I really like your story about Kayaking with your group, I really like how you said that you nearly fell off the kayak. keep up the good work Mao.

By Asena

Post a Comment