Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Immersion Assembly

On Monday 13th of October, Walking to the hall for immersion assembly I hear music echoing down the hall and I also see art works on the projector, as my class and I sit down I see pieces paper, paint brushes, boards that are ready for each team, teams 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 who perform a show that has to do with our theme Art Attack. My Favorite show from the teams who performed were team 5 because they did a art work called portrait. Portrait is a type o art where you get a piece of paper and you pant someones face up side down then later on if you have finished you face the piece of paper up and it shows their faces, I really enjoyed team 5 show because they`re not professional artists but they got through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment