Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Hamilton Temple

On a windy Saturday morning my family and I went down to Hamilton to the Temple to do baptisms for the dead I never got to do it but my sisters did I had to wait in the car for them to finish the baptisms
as they were finishing it off I stayed in the car with my brother.

When they finished they came to the car and we gave them something to eat before we leave for a long ride  back to Auckland.

As we were driving we stopped by at Burger King and we had Chips and a Burger also we had Sundays and a drink I had a very lovely day.

When we finished we drove to a place called Pokeno and there  is a dairy there that sells ice cream and if you want a big ice cream it is 12 scoups I only got 2,  so that day we drove back to Auckland and we got home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment